Because we read THE PROM QUEEN as our June book-- we decided we needed to share with the world our Ultimate 90's Prom Looks!! There's pretty much nothing we love better than reminiscing about 90's pop culture and fashion, so creating book looks for a 90's prom book was a no-brainer!
- Cassi's look gives us such 90's vibes. The acid washed jean jacket?? The cut of that black dress. Iridescent fabric?? Silver sparkles? SO 90's.
- Also, see that brass knuckles clutch? Not only can it hold your wallet and extra makeup but it doubles as a weapon which is essential in Shadyside.
- Note: Cassi actually wore a jean jacket to her prom, so this look is semi-autobiographical :)
- Mia's look definitely gives us 90's prom horror vibes!!
- What 90's prom look would be complete without the mini-butterfly claws for your hair?
- And platform heels with the thick heel are SO 90's.
- Ahh the tube dress-- such a 90's staple.
- Okay, so MAYBE Michelle was inspired by Bianca's dress in 10 Things I Hate About You?? (Psst-- she totally was!!)
- Do you even see that hairstyle??
- And more platform heels. A 90's girl can never have too many platform heels.
So, what would your 90's Prom Look look like??
PS-- Our PROM QUEEN EPISODE is currently available for listening!! It was our fave book so far, and it was a lot of fun to talk about.